Re: Issues installing 8.10 on IBM x3550M4

I tried both the text (preferred method) and graphical and I get the
same thing.     I initially tried installing remotely using the IMM2
built in KVM.  Thinking that was the issue I connected directly to the
VGA and I get the same results.

The servers previously had a 64bit version of Ubuntu on them.