Re: Installing Debian on Chuwi Hi12 Tablet

Hi,

> Now when I boot up the device I get 10 seconds of Android loading
> graphics before it kicks into Debian. Android was removed months ago.
> Now if you can give me some guidance as to how to remove the annoying
> Android graphics ..............

hmm, not sure about that one (never dealt with android myself), just to
make sure, we are not possibly talking about the bios/efi splash screen
here, the one which e.g. on my laptop shows a lenovo logo for a few
seconds ?

Regards

Michael

Is not that the nature of men and women -- that the pleasure is in the
learning of each other?
		-- Natira, the High Priestess of Yonada, "For the World is
		   Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky", stardate 5476.3.