"Show Applications" management in Debian Desktop

Hi all:

I'm using Debian Stretch 9.3 an I'm very glad to find that when activating "Show Applications" from the Dash there is a Utilities kind of folder grouping several applications like the Calculator and the Document Viewer.

I've been reading through the documentation but can't find how to create another group or move applications from and into this already created Utilities group without sources.

I'll appreciate any hints in order to find out how to do that.

Regards