Re: /lib/lsb/init-functions on LXC servers

	Hi.

On Mon, Feb 05, 2018 at 04:04:37PM +0100, Harald Dunkel wrote:
> Hi Reco,
>
> you mean this is a known issue???

Well, it's known to me (since then) at least as I merely read the
contents of /lib/lsb/init-functions in my Debian system.
Pinpointing the problem is easy, anyone who has access to the manpages
and has general understanding the way LXC works can do it.

Fixing the problem is harder - I wrote that I'm unsure of the solutions
proposed.

Reco