Re: squirrelmail or other webmail?

Speaking strictly as a user, I really liked SquirrelMail, when I was on my old ISP (or on the rare occasions when I check my former ISP email), but I utterly despise everything about the "SmarterMail" product that my present ISP uses. (It seems like they chose to emulate almost everything that's wrong with GMail, and nothing that's good about it, and to do everything they possibly can to make plain text and "bottom-posting" as difficult as possible.

Probably the only bad thing about GMail's web interface that SmarterMail doesn't emulate is making it difficult to edit (or even see) quoted material in replies before you send them.

I like SquirrelMail.

--
JHHL