Re: your mail

On Tue, 16 Jan 2018, josh cha wrote:

Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 01:15:12
From: josh cha <jcha508@gmail.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

Hello again. Too all the debain users.
I realised linksys AE6000 wifi usb SUPPORT IS DEAD LOL or maybe im not
checking the right places. Other wise is there a usb wifi that i can buy
That is compatible to debian.

I found that a Realtek Semiconductor Corp. RTL8187B Wireless 802.11g 54Mbps Network Adapter works real well. It also has Linux kernel support. Your best bet is going to be to buy from thinkpenguin.com since all they're selling is linux-compatible hardware and software and it's how I got this adapter. That being said, this works only on 2.4 band and coming standard will require a 5.0 adapter and all of those thinkpenguin.com sold at the time I bought mine needed to be bracket mounted internally. Maybe choices have expanded since then I don't know.