[HS]_deloptes_(was https etc.)

[HS]_deloptes_
From: deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> debian-user@lists.debian.org
the subject is how to set up in https gpg & the source-list : it works of
course but not in 443.
it is not safe in http because the port:80 must be opened ; using https i
could close it ;)

So, it is a trick for closing the port:80 (i do not need it, i always
download & surf on https:443).

i open a new topic because you have a gmail adress.
* i do not answer to gmail/yahoo/gmx user.
(it should be prohibited but you could answer that it suits you & it is
safe to use of course & i should answer that you are heavily wrong)

sorry for this new [HS]topic (anyway i have no response and i do not
understand why my settings are not accepted : it does not run in 443 _ i
installed 9.3 few days ago_ and i do not understand what is wrong in my
settings/install).
Unsolved.