Re: kernel nvidia dkms rebuild after upgrade?

Thanks, Yao —  in messing around with this, I did end up finding a thread that suggested installing libelf-dev — I did so, but I guess the order in which I did it make me recompile my dkms modules manually.

Thanks for the note!
--
Boyan Penkov
www.boyanpenkov.com