Re: How to create a PDF-Printer from the command line

On Sunday, January 07, 2018 01:15:06 PM Brian wrote:
> On Sun 07 Jan 2018 at 07:46:30 -0500, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:

> > clarified, but I would point out that a variety of programs like txt2pdf
> > exist (and work)--I assume, but don't know that they are available in
> > the various Debian distros.
>
> Which txt2pdf?

Sorry, I don't remember--it must have been on a machine prior to my current
one (with Wheezy) as I don't see it--the prior machine was Lenny, iirc (Debain
5.n).

But my statement about variety of programs was more intended to say that there
are programs like txt2pdf, pdf2txt, html2txt (iirce)--in other words, such
programs to convert between a variety of formats.