Re: After upgrade jessie -> stretch : munin/perl

Markus Grunwald:

> I learned that the apache configuration of munin is now included in the
> package. So I adjusted the settings in /etc/apache:
>
> ./conf-enabled/munin.conf
> ./conf.d/munin
> Now I have a working www.the-grue.de/munin again :)
> But: With this config, /all/ of my sites show munin as well :( like:
>
> www.maennerchor-kirchseeon.de/munin

Disable the munin.conf above (using a2disconf) and copy-paste its
content ir Include the file in the VirtualHost that you want to show
munin graphs.

J.
--
If I could have anything in the world it would have to be more money.
[Agree]   [Disagree]