After upgrade jessie -> stretch : php problems

Hello,

Today I tackled the upgrade from jessie to stretch on my "production"
server (hosts a few websites).

Almost all went smoothly, but a few problems remain. One is this: The
cron job of my owncloud installation reports this:

No database drivers (sqlite, mysql, or postgresql) installed.

PHP is configured to populate raw post data. Since PHP 5.6 this will
lead to PHP throwing notices for perfectly valid code.
To fix this issue set <code>always_populate_raw_post_data</code> to
<code>-1</code> in your php.ini

PHP modules have been installed, but they are still listed as missing?
Please ask your server administrator to restart the web server.

I have absolutely no clue about php and surely didn't touch any of these
packages (besides installing them because I need them for owncloud and
drupal).

I have searched /etc for all php.ini files and changed
always_populate_raw_post_data as requested, without success.

php modules for mysql are installed.

Now I have no idea what is still wrong, because I still get the error
messages (as mail from the cronjob which floods my mail :( )

Maybe of interest: that's part of the phpinfo() output:

PHP Version			5.6.30-0+deb8u1
Directive			Local Value	Master Value
allow_url_fopen			On	On
allow_url_include		Off	Off
always_populate_raw_post_data	-1	-1

Installed packages regarding php: as textfile in the attachments to keep
the formatting...

I would be very glad, if you could help me.
Also, please have a look at my other problem with munin (doh)

cu
--
Markus Grunwald
http://www.the-grue.de/~markus/markus_grunwald.gpg
markus@the-grue % dpkg -l \*php\* | egrep '^ii'
ii  dh-php5                   0.2                         all          debhelper add-on to handle PHP PECL extensions
ii  libapache2-mod-php5       5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1        amd64        server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (Apache 2 module)
ii  libnusoap-php             0.9.5-3                     all          SOAP toolkit for PHP
ii  libphp-adodb              5.20.9-1                    all          ADOdb is a PHP database abstraction layer library
ii  libphp-phpmailer          5.2.14+dfsg-2.3             all          full featured email transfer class for PHP
ii  php-apc                   4.0.7-1                     all          APC User Cache for PHP 5 (transitional package)
ii  php-cli                   1:7.0+49                    all          command-line interpreter for the PHP scripting language (default)
ii  php-common                1:49                        all          Common files for PHP packages
ii  php-gd                    1:7.0+49                    all          GD module for PHP [default]
ii  php-mdb2                  2.5.0b5-2                   all          database abstraction layer
ii  php-mdb2-driver-mysql     1.5.0b4-2                   all          mysql MDB2 driver
ii  php-mysql                 1:7.0+49                    all          MySQL module for PHP [default]
ii  php-pear                  1:1.10.1+submodules+notgz-9 all          PEAR Base System
ii  php-tcpdf                 6.2.12+dfsg2-1              all          PHP class for generating PDF files on-the-fly
ii  php-xml                   1:7.0+49                    all          DOM, SimpleXML, WDDX, XML, and XSL module for PHP [default]
ii  php-zip                   1:7.0+49                    all          Zip module for PHP [default]
ii  php5                      5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1        all          server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (metapackage)
ii  php5-apcu                 4.0.7-1                     amd64        APC User Cache for PHP 5
ii  php5-cgi                  5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1        amd64        server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (CGI binary)
ii  php5-cli                  5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1        amd64        command-line interpreter for the php5 scripting language
ii  php5-common               5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1        amd64        Common files for packages built from the php5 source
ii  php5-curl                 5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1        amd64        CURL module for php5
ii  php5-dev                  5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1        amd64        Files for PHP5 module development
ii  php5-gd                   5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1        amd64        GD module for php5
ii  php5-geoip                1.1.0-2                     amd64        GeoIP module for php5
ii  php5-gmp                  5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1        amd64        GMP module for php5
ii  php5-json                 1.3.6-1                     amd64        JSON module for php5
ii  php5-mcrypt               5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1        amd64        MCrypt module for php5
ii  php5-mysql                5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1        amd64        MySQL module for php5
ii  php5-readline             5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1        amd64        Readline module for php5
ii  php5-sqlite               5.6.30+dfsg-0+deb8u1        amd64        SQLite module for php5
ii  php7.0-cli                7.0.19-1                    amd64        command-line interpreter for the PHP scripting language
ii  php7.0-common             7.0.19-1                    amd64        documentation, examples and common module for PHP
ii  php7.0-gd                 7.0.19-1                    amd64        GD module for PHP
ii  php7.0-json               7.0.19-1                    amd64        JSON module for PHP
ii  php7.0-mysql              7.0.19-1                    amd64        MySQL module for PHP
ii  php7.0-opcache            7.0.19-1                    amd64        Zend OpCache module for PHP
ii  php7.0-readline           7.0.19-1                    amd64        readline module for PHP
ii  php7.0-xml                7.0.19-1                    amd64        DOM, SimpleXML, WDDX, XML, and XSL module for PHP
ii  php7.0-zip                7.0.19-1                    amd64        Zip module for PHP
ii  pkg-php-tools             1.35                        all          various packaging tools and scripts for PHP packages