Re: Experiences with BTRFS -- is it mature enough for enterprise use?

On 01/02/18 15:45, Darac Marjal wrote:
On 02/01/18 23:02, David Christensen wrote:
This is the second incorrect attribution to myself I've seen in the
recent past...

Really? It looks like you [wrote the mis-attributed text].

Yes, I know.

So, what exactly are you complaining about?

I'm not complaining; just pointing it out in case someone wants to respond to the mis-attributed text.

I think Gene Heskett is right -- somebody (and/or their mailer) boogered the indentation levels along the way once the levels got too deep. (I have to pay careful attention not to do exactly that when I'm editing down previous content in a reply.)

David