Re: libreoffice base crashes when writing HSQLDB
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: libreoffice base crashes when writing HSQLDB
- From: Flo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 21:24:29 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20170911125229.GA17987@rene-engelhard.de> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 09/17/17 11:55, Curt wrote:
On 2017-09-12, Flo <email@example.com> wrote:
The other option would be to patch the kernel and to compile it myself ...
Your fault for still using i386 then. (Don't get me wrong: the regression
should be fixed, nevertheless, sure.)
It's my old laptop. Still working ... .
Have you tried the 'stack_guard_gap=1' kernel parameter?
I have just found your reply and tested it: It works with the recent
kernel!!! That's great! Unfortunately I took me almost 3 months to find
this email from you :-(.
Thank you very much.