Re: [OT] Relavant mailing list or USENET group

On 12/04/2017 05:00 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote:
On Saturday,  2 Dec 2017 at 11:17, Richard Owlett wrote:
This is part of my search for a LINUX PDA. [1] [2]

OpenPandora and it's replacement, the Pyra (not yet ready, mind you).

https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/

I have the former with Debian but awaiting the latter with eagerness...

Another reader of this list has pointed out the Noodle Pi.
<http://www.noodlepi.com/about.html>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82_bPWyrPFc>

For my needs it would be quite appropriate.

It does *PROVE* that at least two designers recognize a target audience with desires/need similar to mine <chuckle>