Re: LUKS password gets printed as stars

tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 12:42:57AM +0530, root kea wrote:
>> I don't know why but this email didn't get delivered to my mailbox
>> even after I'm being in "To" field. I couldn't even find this email in
>> spam. Thankfully, I decided to check debian-users archives and found
>> this mail there!
>
> Strange. OK, my mail server hasn't yet SPF or DKIM, which might raise
> the mail's spam score, but just silently dropping the mail seems
> pretty uncivilised (but hey, it's Google, so...)
>
> Perhaps now that you mailed me, gmail is a bit friendlier.

Many times on other lists hosted by gmane mails are delayed/rejected by
recipients mail server (google) in which case appropriate message is
returned to the mailer (gmane) who in turn for obvious reasons suppresses
it.
I often get later a mail that mails addressed to me were held back.

So me too is reading primary gmane in a client and the mails send to my
mailbox are just for the record :)

regards