Re: does elinks have a show hidden links option?

On 2017-12-13, Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net> wrote:

> As I experience blindness meaning I cannot read the image, and paypal does
> not provide  as I experience things  inclusive ways around this, doing the
> verification is not an option.
> Oddly enough I have used the browser before, many times in fact...so the
> answer   to my actual question?

 "Elinks guesses the charset of the terminal from the environment
 variables LANG, LC_CTYPE, and LC_ALL. ELinks 0.11 versions do not
 support UTF-8 as this charset."

There are various charset options that can be set in 'elinks.conf',
notably:

 terminal._template_.charset <codepage> (default: System)

     Codepage of charset used for displaying content on terminal.
     'System' stands for a codepage determined by a selected locale.

I hope this answers the actual question; if not, please be so kind as to
reformulate your question in order that it be congruent with my
answer (holiday spirit of congruity).

;-)

--
"The world is full of shipping clerks who have read the Harvard Classics."
— Charles Bukowski