Re: Embarrassing security bug in systemd

On Fri, Dec 08, 2017 at 03:31:54PM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
On Friday 08 December 2017 14:26:41 Jonathan Dowland wrote:
No objection there, and I agree that the release notes should probably
have covered the policy changes. That ship has now sailed
unfortunately.

So now, no effort will ever be made to fix the man pages. Hell of a way
to run a train.

Release notes and manual pages are completely different things. The
systemd manual pages are pretty good, IMHO. But If you'd like to point
out specific omissions, they might get fixed.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland