Re: Embarrassing security bug in systemd

Michael Biebl wrote:

> Basically, it was a completely inconsistent mess before systemd.
> Now you at least have a central place where you can configure your
> system behaviour.

This is your opinion - if you can not understand the "mess" it is a mess.
For most of us who dislike systemd your same statement is valid. I do not
understand it and it is a mess. So we have 1:1 :)
Perhaps we like the old mess better than the new mess ;-)

Please do not try to impose your opinion on others. Free software is free
for this reason and we want to stay like this. We respect each others
opinion.

regards