HDMI stopped working out of nowhere.

Hey fellow Debain users,

Today after booting up i noticed something rather unusual, the HDMI
display i used for work stopped working.
Yesterday i updated my computer, so i figured it could have something to
do with the kernel, so instead of using 4.9.0.4 today i also tried
4.9.0.3, unfortunately this did not make a difference.
I am running the following configuration:
```
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation Skylake Host Bridge/DRAM
Registers (rev 08)
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation HD Graphics 520
(rev 07)
00:04.0 Signal processing controller: Intel Corporation Skylake
Processor Thermal Subsystem (rev 08)
00:14.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP USB 3.0 xHCI
Controller (rev 21)
00:14.2 Signal processing controller: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP
Thermal subsystem (rev 21)
00:16.0 Communication controller: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP
CSME HECI #1 (rev 21)
00:16.3 Serial controller: Intel Corporation Device 9d3d (rev 21)
00:17.0 RAID bus controller: Intel Corporation 82801 Mobile SATA
Controller [RAID mode] (rev 21)
00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP PCI Express Root
Port #5 (rev f1)
00:1d.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Device 9d1a (rev f1)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP LPC Controller
(rev 21)
00:1f.2 Memory controller: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP PMC (rev 21)
00:1f.3 Audio device: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP HD Audio (rev 21)
00:1f.4 SMBus: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP SMBus (rev 21)
00:1f.6 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection
I219-LM (rev 21)
01:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Wireless 8260 (rev 3a)
02:00.0 Unassigned class [ff00]: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTS525A
PCI Express Card Reader (rev 01)
```

I already tried as root to run `udevadm monitor` To see if anything
popped up when plugging and unplugging the HDMI cable of the monitor, I
also tried connecting my laptop to multiple other monitors, Different
models and different HDMI cables.

My computer has the latest intel graphics drivers installed as well.

Does anyone have an idea of why my HDMI stopped working so suddenly, i
am using the SDDM compositor with the KDE Plasma desktop environment.