Re: software to do drawings of houses, gardens, etc.

On 2017-11-23 09:08, Weaver wrote:

> I don't think you'll find LibreCad is `dead'.
> I think you'll find it just takes a little more than five minutes to get
> on top of a programme.
> The traffic on a mailing list is also no indication of usage or how
> `good' a package is.
> Traffic may well be low because of ease of use, for example.
>
> Of course, if you're happy paying for your software, why don't you move
> straight to AutoCad?

Why the hostility? I didn't say LibreCAD is bad or even that is _was_ dead. I am
just inclined to think so based on my (admittedly limited) experience with it.

And concerning the use of FLOSS: you are barking up at the wrong tree. If been a
focal and active participant of the community since the early nineties. I also
sponsor lots of projects out of my own pocket. Can you say that?

Anyway, why the PM? I sent my answer to the list. Why don't you?

Grx HdV