Re: Firefox not displaying text on website(s)

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 8:44 PM, Vincent Lefevre <vincent@vinc17.net> wrote:

> Note that in the interface, the text is visible. So, it doesn't
> seem to be an external font issue. I suggest that you try the
> "Inspect Element" feature. It can give information about the
> fonts.

Checked the font issue. It shows body to have Arial font, and
sans-serif as fall back. Arial is installed on my system.

Visited slashdot.org using both waterfox (https://imgur.com/mkvyMCS)
and firefox (https://imgur.com/JrhkYE5).
The webdev tool shows the text to be on the page. There is some
rendering issue which is probably not showing it on the actual web
page :-(

--
Sridhar M. A.