Re: Command to track real-time output of mounted devices?

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 01:42:43AM -0400, Fjfj109 wrote:
> Hi, my question is if I wanted to mount a device and then have real time output about the status of the device, what the command is to do that?

If you just mean logging, then
[sudo] journalctl -f | grep "what I'm interested in"

which is analogous to tail -f /var/log/syslog

If you want something else, others might be able to help.

Perhaps clarify what type of output, examples, you would like
to see?