Weird graphical glitches bug with gdm3 and gnome on stretch

Hi everyone!

I'm having this weird bug on Stretch with gdm3 and Gnome. Fluxbox and i3 work perfectly. It's difficult to describe it so I uploaded a couple videos to show you:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/lgTsHKLZhBa3SaF83
https://photos.app.goo.gl/m2Dj4XYP79q0fSTJ2

I googled it but I haven't found anything like it.

It started not immediately after upgrading to stretch, but in some upgrade after that. I tried reverting the last updates but that didn't solve the problem.
Maybe some configuration changed? Maybe a hardware issue? But that only manifests itself with gnome (weird)?

And things have been running so smoothly for years that I've gotten a little rusty in fixing things... I don't know where to begin.

I want to file a but report but I don't know if this bug belongs to gnome, to xorg, to the radeon driver...
I'm using current Stretch versions of all packages.

Hardware:
1:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Turks XT [Radeon HD 6670/7670] [1002:6758]

Driver:
xserver-xorg-video-radeon 1:7.8.0-1+b1
firmware-amd-graphics 20161130-3

Kernel:
linux-image-4.9.0-3-amd64 4.9.30-2+deb9u3

I appreciate any help/suggestions you might have.

Thank you,
Ramiro