Re: Install on hp-pavilion-g6-2100 stops at 98%

Hi,

> I need some time to read all this.

It took me a while to learn it. We grow with our challenges. :))

I must emphasize that one can be a great Debian expert without knowing
any of those details.
On the other hand, i am a rather mediocre admin of my Debian system.
"apt-file search" and "apt-get install" is my whole repertoire.

> I mean that if it doesn't explodes, I keep advancing.

That's the right spirit. There is always the next day to revisit a problem.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas