Re: Replace systemd

On Thu, Jul 06, 2017 at 03:31:18PM -0700, Patrick Bartek wrote:
I would be interested if there were.  I've never seen such an option
Let the list know what you discover.

I'm surprised to report that the option do manually select software is
no longer there. As I recall, it was essentially invoking aptitude
within d-i, either after or instead of the normal task selection stage.
I've just gone through an expert mode install with stretch netinst and
that option is no longer available.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland