Re: Replace systemd

On Tue, Jul 04, 2017 at 09:33:16PM -0700, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
A couple of hours ago this was Debian Wheezy with the kde-plasma-desktop. Now it's Devuan Jessie and kde-plasma-desktop and the only systemd is "libsystemd0" and it seems to be required for kde. This is a very smart system and an easy upgrade. I think some of Linux best developers are working on Devuan.

This message is the very epitome of Poe's Law. You've switched to Devuan,
a distribution which has the sole purpose of excising systemd from itself
in its entirety, just to run a system with libsystemd0 installed anyway?
And you're a full Debian release behind at the same time!

Anyway, since you are no longer a Debian user, you are unlikely to see
this message, as surely you have dutifully unsubscribed and will not be
posting here anymore, as is right and proper.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://jmtd.net