Package on which Bug must be reported ? (Aeroplane mode)

Hello all,

This is a continuation of the thread that has a similar subject. For
more information you may refer to the earliest thread that has a
similar thread.

Issue 2:

Firstly, I would like to note that in Debian 8 there was an option to
enable "Airplane mode" using the topbar in GNOME. I was also able to do
the same from the "Network" settings window.

In Debian 9, I could do neither of the above. In stretch, the option to
enable "Airplane mode" is missing in the topbar. I could see the
"Airplane mode" switch in the "Network" settings window. When I try to
enable it, it turns of the Wi-Fi but it turns back off i.e., when
trying to enable it, it turns the wireless services 'off' but doesn't
turn itself 'on'.

Device Information:

Laptop Vendor : DELL
Laptop Model : 3542
Debian version : 4.9.18-1 (2017-03-30)
Kernel version : 4.9.0-2-amd64
Display Manager : GNOME
Display server : X

Please let me know in which package the above issue(s) and the ones
that follow are to be filed.

--
Regards,
Kaartic Sivaraam <kaarticsivaraam91196@gmail.com>