Re: How stable is the frozen stretch?

On 05/06/2017 06:31 PM, Fungi4All wrote:
First check the hardware differences that are supported, then take a look at the bug lists for testing and unstable to see if you are using any buggy packages that do not apply on stable. If you don't see anything that relates to your use you will be happy.

Good idea. I didn't see anything that would be too much of a problem, overall (even on a virtual machine).

Don't let the terms testing/unstable scare you much. Remember many distributions are based on those two and not stable.

It all depends on your specific use.

I remember some time back I used SolydK and if I remember right, they based theirs on Testing, come to think of it.