Re: customized Grub

On 04/15/2017 02:16 PM, Brian wrote:
On Sat 15 Apr 2017 at 14:55:04 -0400, Felix Miata wrote:
[snip]

Do you have a clue what this thread is about? Or did you just
fancy that a Legacy GRUB driveby posting would perk things up
for everyone?

Careful ;)
By my measurements you post 3 times for every time Felix has
since 8/2015.
Basically I agree with his post.
As to selecting between Grub2 and Grub-legacy I choose a different primary criterion than what he chooses.

His criterion is apparently a function of maintainability and reliability.
If asked to state *MY* criterion, it would likely reduce to "who won popcon?" ;/

To put things in perspective,
"Why chose Debian over MS/Apple/Canonical/etc ?"
Debian allows/encourages choice!