Re: Problem after dist-upgrade and dpkg install -f (Probably nvidia packages related)

After m-a I have choosen the prepare option. It gave this output:
Getting source for kernel version: 3.16.0-4-amd64
Kernel headers available in /lib/modules/3.16.0-4-amd64/build
Creating symlink...
apt-get install build-essential
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
build-essential is already the newest version.

Seems all is there for installation?

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

13. Apr 2017 19:09 by hans.ullrich@loop.de:

Ok, maybe try my way:

When I install nvidia driver, I first check, if all depenedencies are there.

Best way, module-assistant, check, if it is installed.

Then try:

m-a

This opens a ncurses interface. Check now, if all dependencies (kernel-headers
etc. ) are installed. Module-assistant does this for you.

Then just install libgl1-nvidia-glx and nvidia-kernel-dkms

A lot of packages are now installed.

Check, if they are built correctly.

Good luck!

Hans