Re: Black screen after "UEFI Installer menu"

I managed to install Debian on z240.

There are next available option to choose from in my UEFI:
1. "Legacy boot enabled and secure boot disabled"
2. "Legacy boot disabled and secure boot disabled"
3. "Legacy boot disabled and secure boot enabled"

With v1.35 z240 firmware each option leads to these behavior:
1. Debian installation works, but firmware cannot find bootable file(?).
That means every boot you need to choose "boot from file" and point to
"grubx64.efi".

2. Black screen after "Debian UEFI Installation menu".

With v1.50 z240 firmware each option leads to these behavior:
1. Debian installation works, and it actually installs Debian in UEFI
mode (no problems with boot).
With installed Debian I switched to "Legacy boot disabled and secure
boot disabled" and in worked just fine.

2. Black screen after "Debian UEFI Installation menu".

Thought, I still wonder why Ubuntu works with "Legacy boot disabled
and secure boot disabled" out of the box.