Re: why??why?why??

On Sunday 12 March 2017 11:49:29 Reco wrote:
> > Since when do we reply to stupid subject lines?? It just encourages
> > those who use the word "wanna" to express a malformed topic. Ric
>
> Please have a little decency, Ric. English is not everyone's mother
> tongue

It is only those whose mother tongue is English surely, who would even
consider spelling "want to" as "wanna".  Those whose mother tongue is NOT
English might well not know what "wanna" meant.  They have after all, mostly,
learnt English at school.  Would that those whose mother tongue is English
had done so!

Lisi