Re: http://www.deb-multimedia.org testing or stretch Release' does not have a Release file

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI:
> On 04-03-2017 12:59, GiaThnYgeia wrote:
>> GPG error: http://www.deb-multimedia.org testing InRelease: The
>> following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
>> available: NO_PUBKEY 5C808C2B65558117
>> The repository 'http://www.deb-multimedia.org testing InRelease' is not
>> signed.
>> [...]
>> DUHHH....... !! But can't reach that repository because it is not signed
>> as legit!
> aptitude allows installation from untrusted sources, it'll just ask for
> confirmation before. I suppose apt-get is similar.
>
> Install deb-multimedia-keyring and run update again, the repository will
> be trusted.
>
> It's also possible to add the signing key manually with apt-key, but I
> couldn't easily find the key ID in http://deb-multimedia.org .

Both apt-get and aptitude resulted in the same error
E: Unable to locate package deb-multimedia-keyring

www.deb-multimedia.org/pool/main/d/deb-multimedia-keyring/deb-multimedia-keyring_2016.8.1_all.deb

Even downloaded it locally and tried to install and it won't work

--
 "The most violent element in society is ignorance" rEG