Re: A minimal relational database in Debian

Curt <curty@free.fr> writes:

> On 2017-03-03, GiaThnYgeia <GiaThnYgeia@openmailbox.org> wrote:
>
>> I will top-post as it is meaningless to comment specifically.
>> I do have 5 and have not used base since I don't know when, on this
>> installation it was firsts.  I am made fun of having large fonts as I
>> refuse to wear glasses and my eyes get irritated trying to read small
>
> Is it because of the well-known optician conspiracy (and its attempt to
> get us to see the world rose-colored) or is it purely out of vanity that
> you refuse to make a spectacles out of yourself?
>
>> print.  I adjusted the menus, the cells, and everything else I can find
>> straight out of the LibreB menu for fonts.  And that 130% was
>> ridiculously exceeded on purpose to HUMONGOUS.
>

>> So, I am clueless to what you are saying!  Maybe it is some desktop
>> environment that is blocking the adjustment of fonts?
>
> I also hit (and mentioned in a previous post) the 130% limit. I got
> there by going to TOOLS/OPTIONS/VIEW/SCALING. What effect did your font
> manipulation have on the HELP files (because that's what we're talking
> about here, actually).

Hmmm, I just tried it (my version of LibreOffice is 1:5.2.5-1) and was
able to scale well past that; I took it up to 200%.  Just a warning for
others, the position of the spin button appears to be fixed; at 200%
scaling the label covered almost all of it, and I was just barely able
to click the "down" button to recover my usual 100% scale.