Re: A minimal relational database in Debian

Boy Microsoft10 and Office-Access and share all your data with the
seattle bureau in a cloud and have no annoyance what so ever.
Then pull the ethernet cable and see if your "purchased product" is
still functional.

Katrinity

Richard Owlett:

--
 "The most violent element in society is ignorance" rEG