Re: Before I install Debian

I wonder are org-mode pdf exports good enough to pass for adobe pdf files? It's possible with org-mode to write up an org-mode document and then export that to a pdf file. I do know for sure such pdf files are not accessible (cannot talk) but I don't know about any other failings. emacs-orgmode-request@gnu.org is the admin address to subscribe to emacs-orgmode support list and you'd be able to find out just how good the pdf files are org-mode produces on that list if you don't get an answer here first.

On Fri, 10 Feb 2017, John Culleton wrote:

Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 16:12:34
From: John Culleton <john@wexfordpress.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Before I install Debian

On Sat, 11 Feb 2017 10:04:35 +1300
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz> wrote:

On 11/02/17 09:39, John Culleton wrote:
All I need from Debian is Adobe Acrobat Reader. Is this available
with Debian?

What functionality do you need? I suggest trying a Debian Live image
and evaluating some of the many open source PDF readers.

Kind regards,

My tax company insists on Adobe. I hve spend three days fighting
this problem. Installed Windoze 7 but it couldn't get on line.
Anyone have a linux Adobe Acrobat Reader. I had it once but the computer
died.