Re: Skype

Ben Caradoc-Davies wrote:

> Sound works for me in Skype for Web under the non-free Chrome.

haha indeed - and what about video, have you tested it? does it work in
chrome too?

And another product buried by M$ ... in fact the biggest one was Nokia
though - IMO ... well done Europe ... well done US ... well done China.
IMO linux as desktop will be just a toy for kids soon ...  and perhaps
developers.

Regarding OS I now have a big choice on the phone market (android various
versions), I have a big choice on the desktop market as well and I have soo
much choice @work - I can choose between M$ and M$ ... oh well there is
Apple as well - I never understood how it works and why it exists :D - oh
yes - I forgot, M$ is keeping it alive ... because otherwise they'll break
apart M$.

Very nice world! Thank you all! In the past 17y we've done excellent work!
KDE became unusable, Gnome became ugly ... but most important we are happy,
multi cultural, refugee-welcome, anti-trump, vegetarian, hipster, raspberry
society ... Sooo many useful things we've done in those past years. I
forgot mentioning saving so many too-big-to-fails ... so that investment in
education went down everywhere ... And don't forget more people have access
to food and water today than 20y ago ... because, well, those that didn't
are already dead.

*irony off*

regards