after doing apt-get dist-upgrade I lost wifi internet connection

I am in testing.

I did a new installation and after a single apt-get dist-ugrade, wich installed three new packages and updated about another forty,I lost my wifi internet connection again.  Cable internet worked fine.

I suspect it has something to do with firmware-linux-free so I did an apt-get remove and I re installed the package firmare-realtek without luck.

I re-installed the last testing from scratch and I recovered wifi internet.

I could try to find the guilty package by installing one by one, but I was not in the mood of having to reinstall it.

So, what could I do to report this problem to help it to be solved?

Thanks
Luciano

--
Dr Luciano Moffatt