Re: Installing a package downloaded from snapshot - was [Re: Mate error message under Debian 8.6.0]

On Friday 27 January 2017 21:13:35 Ryan Cunningham wrote:
> This includes the message that you sent, and any other message of a similar
> type. If this continues, and we cannot reasonably reach a compromise, I
> will send a message to the list owner requesting that you be forcefully
> unsubscribed.

This message too, of course.  Let us hope that when Greg is unsubscribed,
which I would be sad to see, you are too.

Richard's rudeness and unpleasantness to anyone and everyone who tries to help
him does get a bit wearing.

Lisi