Re: brother printer/scanners

Hi, Joel.

Just to clear up a point of confusion (mine) -- when you say you got those debs (brscan4, etc.) from the repos, do you mean Debian repositories? I don't see anything like that there.

If you're referring to Ubuntu repos, then that's another matter. I can't (won't) use those with a Debian install because I have no idea how to fix the mess I'd probably create.

;-)

I hope I haven't confused the issue for you with my assumption that we were talking about the Debian repos.