happy new year 2018

fortunes

ref : Requesting for help (fortunes)
thanks to eduardo@kalinowski.com.br for his #436.

Style Excuse Server : outage

BOFH excuse #3:electromagnetic radiation from satellite debris
BOFH excuse #10:hardware stress fractures
BOFH excuse #14:sounds like a Windows problem, try calling Microsoft support
BOFH excuse #16:somebody was calculating pi on the server
BOFH excuse #20:divide-by-zero error
BOFH excuse #24:network packets travelling uphill (use a carrier pigeon)
BOFH excuse #31:cellular telephone interference
BOFH excuse #34:(l)user error
BOFH excuse #39:terrorist activities
BOFH excuse #43:boss forgot system password
BOFH excuse #50:Change in Earth's rotational speed
BOFH excuse #58:high pressure system failure
BOFH excuse #61:not approved by the FCC
BOFH excuse #72:Satan did it
BOFH excuse #73:Daemons did it
BOFH excuse #74:You're out of memory
BOFH excuse #78:Yes, yes, its called a design limitation
BOFH excuse #138:BNC (brain not connected)
BOFH excuse #148:Insert coin for new game
BOFH excuse #157:Incorrect time synchronization
BOFH excuse #174:Backbone adjustment
BOFH excuse #206:Police are examining all internet packets in the search
for a narco-net-trafficker
BOFH excuse #210:We didn't pay the Internet bill and it's been cut off.
BOFH excuse #215:High nuclear activity in your area.
BOFH excuse #256:You need to install an RTFM interface.
BOFH excuse #260:We're upgrading /dev/null
BOFH excuse #392:It's union rules. There's nothing we can do about it. Sorry.
BOFH excuse #394:Jupiter is aligned with Mars.

Take care : Tor blog team & foss dev uses all these one.

Happy new year !