Re: Machine freezes and crashes with the message "soft lockup - CPU#0 stuck for 22s!"

https://framabin.org/?2ea8b0daa0892459#YEAgTr5Tt3SrdU7hoySOE4e1iTrKtaGSmqiGNSoRm48=

> The issue appears more frequently recently, I suspect a graphic card
> issue due to the stack trace obtained from syslog but I can't understand
> how can I determine exactly where the issue comes from and how I could
> resolve it. I've Googling a lot without find any information that could
> help me.
>
> Any thoughts?

it looks like a problem in kernel and kernel driver - IMO Xorg server has
nothing to do with it.
you could try recent kernel either build yourself or install from backports.

2013    https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/2806841/
2017    https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10131889/
        https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10131901/
        etc

looks like DRM/radeon is changing or they are looking for solutions to
issues there

I googled on ttm_bo_vm_fault

regards