Re: Requesting for help

On 29-12-2017 19:18, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
> On 29-12-2017 18:58, eamanu15 . wrote:
>> Sorry if this is not the correct mailing list, but maybe you can help
>> me.
>>
>> I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows10 native and UEFI. I read (really
>> a friend) on various forums and tell that Debian installation is
>> difficult  on systems with UEFI. That is correct?
> No.

You'll probably have to disable Secure Boot, but otherwise the
installation should not be diferent from BIOS systems. The installer
will detect the use of UEFI and select the correct version of grub.

--
"Engineering without management is art."
		-- Jeff Johnson

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br