Re: installing ufraw on buster

On Friday, 29 Dec 2017 at 06:30, john doe wrote:

[...]

> I had rongly assumed that you were trying to install buster packages
> into stretch, so '-t buster' is clearly not needed.

Sorry, should have made myself more clear.  Yes, I'm already at buster.

> Have you already tried?:
>
> $ apt-get clean && apt-get update && apt search ufraw

This does the job!  The only thing I had not done previously is

    apt-get clean

but for some reason this has fixed things.  I'm not sure I understand
why, mind you.

Now time to work on my photos! :-)

Thank you,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, org 9.1.5