Re: OT: AOL fees (Re: Youtube - newbie guidance)

On 12/23/2017 03:50 PM, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
On Saturday, December 23, 2017 03:31:31 PM Ric Moore wrote:
Bob's your uncle. BTW, Google is no where as obnoxious as AOL during the
old days when you could be paying hundreds a month for access to the web
and email. I'll take Google any day and thank them for the huge
freebies. Ric

This is OT, but I remember AOL as being expensive, but I didn't think it was
hundreds per month.

If you used it to any etent it was. I racked up several bills in the hundreds, doing what we take for granted nowadays. Luckily I had a moderator friend! Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html