Wanted -- installer meta-package(s)

I request readers take what I've written very literally. Thank you.

I have done an *EMPHATICALLY* minimal Stretch install (LT 800MB) to a partition.

I wish to use "apt-get install" to install *ONLY* packages that are required so that the installed system has EXACTLY one function - install Debian on another device or partition. An appropriate pool directory being provided elsewhere.

The initial desired result is that someone booting that system will be provided an almost identical experience to someone booting to DVD-1 of the Debian installer.

The "almost" in the previous paragraph is extremely important.
I have some strange views of what an OS for a very mall target audience should do. A very cumbersome preseed.cfg can approach many of my goals.