Re: where is updatedb.conf in stretch

On 22/12/2017 10:53, Dominique Dumont wrote:
On Friday, 22 December 2017 10:33:42 CET nous wrote:
I cannot locate some files, and I wanted to examine and maybe modify
updatedb.conf and  do no more find it in stretch.
Where is it ? Where can I find default values  and modify them?
$ apt-file search updatedb.conf
mlocate: /etc/updatedb.conf
mlocate: /usr/share/man/man5/updatedb.conf.5.gz

The file you're looking for is provided by mlocate package.

HTH
Thank you very much for the result and for the method.
PC