Re: Kleopatra / gpgconf

Am Freitag, 22. Dezember 2017, 09:44:18 CET schrieb Alberto Luaces:
Yes you are correct. Just forgot about this bugreport.

Now I know, who is to blame. :) However, so I hope, that this bugreport will
reach the correct maintainer. IMHO in this case, the reason for the bug is
clear, but as there are dependencies with kleopatra, libgpgme and gpgconf,
those who better know as me, will see, what can be fixed.

Thank you very much for the feedback and sorry for the noise.

Best

Hans