Re: need help on gmplayer

On 2017-12-15, Long Wind <longwind2@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank Curt!  How do you know I'm Chinese?You must have read my early
> mail.but i can't sp eak any French, sorry gmplayer is in mplayer-gui
> of wheezy I have tried option -fixed-vo -idleit helps a lot, thanks!
> but it works with mplayerbut it does not work with gmplayer

Yes I read an earlier email of yours concerning Great Firewall circumvention.

Perhaps if you put the options in your '~/.mplayer/config' file:

 idle=yes #although I read idling is the default in gmplayer

 fixed-vo=yes

Zhù nǐ hǎo yùn,

C.

--
"The world is full of shipping clerks who have read the Harvard Classics."
— Charles Bukowski