Re: does elinks have a show hidden links option?

This disclosure of yours arrived after your original post and had it been included in your original post, I wouldn't have bothered answering your post at all. No, I do not choose to think all people are interchangeable either.
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017, Karen Lewellen wrote:

Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 23:50:33
From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net>
To: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@panix.com>
Cc: Dan Purgert <dan@djph.net>, debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: does elinks have a show hidden links option?

good for you, however, you are not me.
because of a condition tied to anesthetic over exposure resulting in a auditory processing challenge, all software produced speech stimulates the dizzy centres of my brain. While I am thrilled for your solution, I fail to see how it applies to my question, or its place in this thread...unless you wish to claim all those who may share a label are equally interchangeable for one another?